Exhaust on and wiring started

Got the exhaust fitted, surprisingly without too much modification. I made a battery box too.
Handlebar switches on, all cables installed and working. Speedo fitted. Chain and sprockets fitted, with new sprocket cover that arrived from China this week. I found a new chain guard in my hoard. Rear brake installed. Started mounting the new wiring harness, voltage regulator, CDI and starter solenoid. I’ve ordered 350mm rear shocks (stock are 300mm) and a shorty rear mudguard and small tail light. Hopefully that will alleviate the fat rear wheel clearance issues.

Next is the dreaded headlight spaghetti.